I. PRINCIPLES, DEFINITIONS
- This Privacy Statement informs you about the processing of your personal data when you are using this website. This Statement is not applicable, not even mutatis mutandis, to any other data processing outside the web pages described above. The legal basis of this Privacy Statement are Articles 12-14 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- We process your personal data only legally in accordance with applicable data protection provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and other relevant special laws for the respective individual processing operations.
- The term “personal data” as defined in Art. 4 No. 1 GDPR refers to all information which identifies you or makes you identifiable as a natural person. This includes, for example, your name, your address, your telephone number, your date of birth, your gravatar picture, but also your IP address when you use this website.
II. NAME AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE CONTROLLER
- We – Marcus Kirsch & Bengt Weiße GbR – are the operator of the website(s) mentioned in I. and therefore the controller for processing your personal data as defined in Art. 4 No. 7 GDPR.
- Our complete contact information is:
Marcus Kirsch & Bengt Weiße GbR
Schulstr. 2b, 99628 Buttstädt OT Hardisleben
III. DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Data protection is important to us. If you have any questions regarding the topic of data protection and privacy, send your email to: mail[at]codaline.io
IV. TYPE, SCOPE, AND PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
1. USE OF THE WEBSITE(S) FOR INFORMATION
If you just use our website for information, it is generally not necessary that you provide personal data. Instead, we collect and use in this case only such data that your Internet browser sends us automatically, such as:
- Date and time when you viewed our Internet pages
- Name of the pages and subpages viewed
- Your browser type
- Browser settings
- Operating system used
- Data volume transmitted and access status (file not found, etc.)
- Search engines used
- Your IP address.
We collect and use this data exclusively in a non-personal manner when you visit just for information. This is done to allow you to use the Internet pages viewed, for statistical purposes, to prevent misuse of our websites, to detect and eliminate website errors, to determine the utilization of the website, and to improve our Internet offer. We store your IP address for the duration of your visit only, it is not subjected to visitorfocused analysis. The data collection described above is typically carried out using log files and cookies. See below for more information about cookies.
2. CONTACT REQUEST FORM
- Furthermore, we collect and use your email address of the contact form you use optionally. This is a mandatory information, which is needed for us to process your request. We do not need any additional potential information about your business, your address, phone number, etc. to process your request. However, this information can simplify and optimize processing. We also need information from you in the “Message” field to send an inquiry.
- We will delete the data generated by your use of the inquiry form when it no longer needs to be stored, or we will restrict processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
3. TEAM (LEAD) ACCOUNT
- Your team (lead) account is linked to an existing email address to be able to login or reset your passwords. To login into your account you only need to remember your email adress and the generated password. We keep your data as long as you stay registered as a team or as long the team lead email does not change. You have the right to view, correct and delete your registration data at any time.
- We reserve the right to transfer legitimately collected data to reliable service providers for archiving, administration and backup. This takes place as part of proper data management in accordance with Arts. 28, 29 GDPR.
5. COOKIES, TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
- We use the following cookies on our web pages: Session cookies: We use so-called session cookies which are only cached for the time you use our Internet pages. These store a so-called session ID with which various queries by your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This makes your computer recognizable when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser. Permanent cookies: We also use permanent cookies to store information about computers which access our Internet pages repeatedly. The period of validity of permanent cookies varies depending on the type of the cookie. They are automatically deleted when this period has expired. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
- If you do not wish that cookies are used, you can set your browser such that it does not accept cookies or restricts acceptance to specific pages or informs you that a cookie is about to be stored. Please note that your use of our website may be restricted or not possible at all in this case. If you only wish to accept our own cookies but not the cookies of our service providers and partners, you can select the “Block third-part cookies” setting in your browser.
V. LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
|General use of the web page(s)||Art. 6 Para.1 f) GDPR|
|Contact form||Art. 6 Para.1 f) GDPR|
|Team Account & Team leader||Art. 6 Para. 1 b) GDPR|
|Cookies||Art. 6 Para.1 f) GDPR|
|Third-party cookies, tracking technologies||Art. 6 Para.1 a) GDPR|
Where data processing is based on Art. 6 Para. 1f) GDPR, please note the respective explanations under No. IV for “legitimate interests”.
VI. RETENTION PERIOD OF YOUR DATA
Storage and deletion periods for individual cases (mentioned above) notwithstanding, we will store your personal data only as long as one of the legal foundations legitimates such storage. After the purpose of data processing has been achieved or is no longer relevant or after any and all legal foundations no longer apply, we will store your data to such an extent and for such time only as is absolutely necessary due to the respective statutory retention period. Otherwise we will erase your data in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR without requiring a prior deletion request from you.
VIII. YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT
In accordance with statutory regulations (Art. 15 GDPR), you have a right to information about the personal data we process.
In accordance with statutory regulations (Art. 16 GDPR), you may demand that we rectify incorrect personal information about you.
You may demand that we erase your personal information if the statutory conditions are (Art. 17 GDPR) met.
- RIGHT TO RESTRICTION OF PROCESSING
You may demand that we restrict data processing if the statutory conditions (Art. 18 GDPR) are met.
- RIGHT TO DATA PORTABILITY
Subject to the conditions laid down in, and in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, we will transmit the data to another controller if you have designated another controller.
- WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
If you have given your consent to data processing under Art. 6 Para. 1 a) GDPR or to processing special categories of personal data under Art. 9 Para. 2 a) GDPR, you can withdraw your consent at any time without such withdrawal affecting the legitimacy of such data processing until the time of your withdrawal.
- RIGHT TO OBJECT
You have the right to object to data processing under the conditions laid down in Art. 21 GDPR.
- RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT WITH SUPERVISORY AUTHORITIES
If you think that the data processing operations described in this Statement or other data processing operations violate the GDPR, you are entitled to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority under Art. 77 GDPR.